Перейти к содержанию

Прямое общение. Международное сотрудничество в КР

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Source validation is key in competitive intelligence the rule of two non related sources applies. However for trustworthiness are you talking about the partner? his/her statements? suggested actions? I would look at their past actions talk to old partners, check to see if any legal proceedings had been enacted against them. I would check with the Embassy as well.

35734[/snapback]

Спасибо за советы. Можете вы дать нам более подробную информацию по этому вопросу - какие конкретные действия и методы (т.е. что и как надо делать) нужны использовать при решении этой проблемы в Канаде (или другой западной стране, если вам так удобнее)?

Если бы вы дали хотя бы один развернутый пример, этого было бы достаточно для начала.

Thanks for tips. But can you give us more information about this matter - what specific actions and methods (what and how) need to be implemented for this in Canada (or other western country if you prefer).

If you give one but complex example, this will be sufficient for beginning.

• Ответов 104
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ
To Jonathan from kvisnilainen

1. Is CI in Canadian's companies usually a part of some department or is it separate department?

2. What is in your opinion a border between CI and Industrial Espionage?

3. Which legal activities in CI are unethical in your opinion?

35659[/snapback]

1) There are companies in Canada that do have a competitive intelligence unit which reports either to a functional executive or directly to the head of the company. The more dominant model though is someone within the organization part of an existing department that also has CI responsibility.

2) CI vs industrial espionage - the difference lies in collection technique for me more than anything else. Industrial espionage involves non open source collection. United States government even put "access to information" requests in the category of industrial espionage. Given that these requests are legal I am surprised to see it included in their statistics.

3) Your second and third questions deal with CI ethics - I urge you to consult the Society of Competitive Intelligence ethics guidelines and the Competitive Intelligence Foundation book - Navigating the gray zone. But more specifically as I go around the world I find different laws on collection which would make some techniques that are for example legal in one country illegal in another. I also see different cultures of collection for example in one country misrepresentation is usual while in another it is considered unethical. The companies that I work with all have some form of ethics guideline which specifies which activities are acceptable.

Thanks for tips.  But can you give us more information about this matter - what specific actions and methods (what and how) need to be implemented for this in Canada (or other western country if you prefer).

If you give  one but complex example,  this will be sufficient for beginning.

35742[/snapback]

Again you need to be clear on what you are trying to validate - if it is trustworthiness as a character attribute then you need to identify people that the source has dealt with previously and interview them. As well you need to track their behaviors during this relationship. Depending on the industry the source may have had to file information pertaining to prior dealings. Again depending on the industry and situation the source will change and the method for getting the information will also change.

I can't give you a specific answer but the technique which is called box the target is the approach used when trying to identify sources for information. This technique is used globally.

Я написал статью на тему Интернета и КР много лет тому назад. Многое используется для изучения конкурентов и интервью (ВНИМАНИЕ: под интерью в западной литературе понимается обычно беседа с людьми, как бы она не называлась и не легендировалась В общем, это синоним общения с целью получения информации - прим. CI-KP). Для интервью можно использовать множество хороших легенд (поводов, объяснений). В ситуации с конкурентами вам надо выявить закономерности, шаблоны их поведения в конкретных ситуациях.  Например, используя Архив Интернета (Wayback machine) я, просматривая страницы компаний за несколько прошлых лет, мог обнаружить примеры активности на их страницах в прошлом, которые показывали, что в ближайшее время готовится к выпуску новый продукт. Зная это, я мог рассказать своим заказчикам, какой продукт и с какими характеристиками выйдет у конкурентов в ближайшем будущем.

А в отношении анонимности просмотра, могу сказать что есть множество методов сделать это.

35741[/snapback]

Не со всем согласен в переводе. По сути Джонатан просто декларирует, что Интернет - это источник информации для анализа и подготовки к беседам с людьми, но не дает никакой конкретики (может, он давно перешел на "тренерскую работу"? style_emoticons/default/smile3.gif ). Очень хочется узнать, что понимается под "interesting patterns"

QUOTE(malfar @ Nov 1 2007, 23:37)

Что Вы (Джонатан) можете сказать о будущем молодых специалистов в области CI и вообще в сфере защиты информации в вашей стране, в России и в других стран мира?

There is no question that demand for CI related services is growing. Two dimensions of this, first according to GIA studies, the number of companies with intelligence units is growing and at the same time many companies are putting in functions that are similar to CI but have a different name - Market Insight.  Companies are talking about the need for peripheral vision, corporate RADAR etc.  In terms of protection of information - counterintelligence has been in growth stage in North America is late 2001

35731[/snapback]

Не вызывает сомнений, что требования к сервисам, связанным с КР, возрастают. Есть два измерения. Во-первых, согласно иследованиям GIA, количество компаний, в которых есть отдельные подразделения КР, растет. а кроме того, все больше компаний начинают проводить работы, которые очень близки к КР, хотя и называются иначе - Market Insight (понимание рынка, глбокое изучение рынка, интуиция рынка). Комании все чаще говорят о том, что им нужны "боковое зрение", "корпоративный радар" и т.п.

Если говорить о защите информации - контрразведка была в стадии роста в конце 2001 года

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...