Перейти к содержанию

Прямое общение. Международное сотрудничество в КР

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Thanks , Jonathan. But I want to ask you for precise URLs/titles for articles/books which you reference in your answers because of brevity of your answers.  style_emoticons/default/smile3.gif

Yes, I know that there is many information about this matter in Internet (f.e. there is excellent book written by CI-KP - "Intelligence in Internet" (http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/2995387/) with many detailed advices and tips) but we are interested in your specific practical tips and tricks.

And by essence you don't answered for my two other questions:

1)How do you search information about specific people in Internet (f.e. about staff of business rival)?

2) What methods and tools do you use for anonymous visiting of business rival's website?

Can I hope that you will answer for them in future?

And again - we are interested in more specific information (we already know basics of theory  style_emoticons/default/smile18.gif ).

35740[/snapback]

Specific people: Look at bogs, wikkies and discussion groups to see what they are saying (I have had a lot of successes with this). If it is a science/technical issue look at who is referencing them either papers or patents (this gives you others to talk about), invisible web search engines. The methodology I use for searching for source information depends on the nature of the inquiry. In Canada we have created a one week intelligence and internet course specifically for state intelligence officers showing them how the net can be used to get information to be used for high level crime investigations. There are a multitude of different ways the net can be used. But my best advice is not to ask for a "one best way" I know of dozens of search approaches that are appropriate for different needs.

As for masking identity - I have had a few questions related to this area and I will tell you that I do not mask my identity. My competitors assume that I am investigating them - what self respecting company is not interested in their rivals? What I mask is the information that I am looking for by going to other parts of the website in addition to the area that interests me most. The idea is to ensure that the competitor is not aware of what information I am particularly interested in. Big, smart companies know about masking interent ID's and will assume that it is a competitor doing it. A smart intelligence team will be able figure out what information the anonymous user is looking for and then from there figure out who you are. Not a hard thing to put together if you have a good CI team. But if you are asking if there are times when I have masked my identify unintentionally the answer is yes - surfing from airports, libraries and other public places and if I am concerned about identitfying me by the city or country of the location (eg my local library) then I simply do it at an airport while in transit.

• Ответов 104
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ
Не со всем согласен в переводе. По сути Джонатан просто декларирует, что Интернет - это источник информации для анализа и подготовки к беседам с людьми, но не дает никакой конкретики (может, он давно перешел на "тренерскую работу"?  style_emoticons/default/smile3.gif ).  Очень хочется узнать, что понимается под "interesting patterns"

35746[/snapback]

Да, вполне возможно, что перевод неижеален, поэтому поправляйте меня. Тем более, что всегда есть множественное толкование слов. В

В данном случае, насколько я понял, он говорит о "предвестниках" выхода не рынок товара. Например (это уже от меня пример), у Apple каждый раз перед выходом новой линейки компьютеров некоторое время прекращаются отгрузки каких-то наименований. И обозреватели рынка сразу говорят: "похоже, будет то-то и то-то". Одни и те же люди повторяют свои действия, у них вырабатывается определенный "почерк". Так я его понял.

Но в целом хочу сказать, что если хотите конкретных ответов, то давайте будем задавать предельно конкретные вопросы. Все же это сфорум и написать тиут целую книгу никто на в состоянии :)

А все непонятные моменты можно конкретизировать с Джонатаном - например, попросить привести пример (если это можно)

Again you need to be clear on what you are trying to validate - if it is trustworthiness as a character attribute then you need to identify people that the source has dealt with previously and interview them. As well you need to track their behaviors during this relationship. Depending on the industry the source may have had to file information pertaining to prior dealings. Again depending on the industry and situation the source will change and the method for getting the information will also change.

I can't give you a specific answer but the technique which is called box the target is the approach used when trying to identify sources for information. This technique is used globally.

35745[/snapback]

Хорошо. Можете дать ссылку на описание этой техники?

И для упрощения вопроса - пусть область деятельности, компании которая нас интересует - телекоммуникации (или ИТ - выбирайте). Каким должен быть алгоритм в этом конкретном случае?

Well. Can you give reference for description of this technique?

And for simplicity - if for example industry in question is telecommunications (or information technology - choose one), what will be algorithm of actions for such case?

Да, вполне возможно, что перевод неижеален, поэтому поправляйте меня.

Дык я переводчик со стажем (после перевода нескольких сотен страниц style_emoticons/default/smile17.gif )

А у него как назло фразы изобилуют местоимениями и т.д. style_emoticons/default/smile2.gif

А все непонятные моменты можно конкретизировать с Джонатаном - например, попросить привести пример (если это можно)

35749[/snapback]

Ага - я уже понял. А то ответы в стиле it depends style_emoticons/default/smile14.gif

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...